WHAT: Thankfully, at long last for live events and communities everywhere and all they nourish by bringing people together with inspiration and joy, ”the times, they are a-changin’” as the great Bob Dylan wrote and sang in his uniquely signature way.
This year’s Mountain View Art & Wine Pop-Up Fest, Pint-Sized Edition, The Revival! is “A Festival Like No Other”, more than ever.
The festival will be held on Saturday, September 11, from 11am to 7pm.
An authentic and moveable feast for the senses. The cool, vibrant multicultural downtown Mountain View vibe. It’s Silicon Valley’s World-Class Art & Music Festival, voted Best Festival by readers of Metro for more than a decade, and it’s a spectacularly fun celebration coming back to life in a new location for just this year – the big Caltrain lot on West Evelyn, just off Castro.
Join in the fantastically festive fun – our top shelf festival lineup features:
- Stellar non-stop live music on the Facebook Concert Stage with Blue House (11:30am), Math Class (2:15pm) and The Megatones (5pm).
- 150 professional artists and craftmakers showing exceptional handcrafted wares in our Art With A Soul Show.
- Fabulously curated festival food offerings in Mobile Eats Alley with with food trucks, booths and carts plus artisan specialty food purveyors sprinkled in among the arts and crafts vendors.
- Sip and savor from our Delightfully Deelish Drink menu with premium wines, seasonal craft beer, low-carb hard seltzer, refreshing sangria, Dr. Hops Real Hard Kombucha, signature craft cocktails from Longboard Bar, and Pathwater – 100% responsibly and locally sourced in a reusable aluminum bottle.
- Action-packed Kidz Fab Funzone with ultra thrilling bungee jumping, hands-on art, super cool henna art, glitter tattoos and face painting, dazzling nail art and nail polish wraps, sand art creative cards, and tons of fun for kids.
- Breathe deeply, stretch things out and warm up your body at YogaSix Start Strong Yoga kick-off session (11am in front of the music stage).
- Plus Cornhole Corner game area, home and garden exhibits, green products, health and wellness displays and sweet sponsor swag giveaways.
Square Payments: We’re fully set up using the Square platform and iPads to easily, efficiently and safely process credit card payments at our beverage tents for drinks and glasses. Cash payments will also be accepted.
Ride Caltrain, VTA Light Rail or Bus service to the festival – you’re dropped off at the festival doorstep! Get details.
Ride Sharing: The festival’s designated ride sharing drop-off, pick-up is at the City lot # 8, on Hope Street near West Evelyn Avenue.
Avoid the traffic congestion and ride your bike! Caltrain is in the process of upgrading its bike lockers to e-lockers that are available on a first come, first served basis at the Mountain View Station (the festival doorstep). The lockers keep your bike, helmet, bike bags, and gear fully secure. Caltrain recently installed 16 bike lockers at the Mountain View Station and are looking to add more. The standard rate is 5 cents/hour and night and weekend rates (during the festival) are 2 cents/hour – deal of the century! Customers can sign up for a BikeLink account online
and either get a prepaid card mailed to them or link their account to their Clipper Card. Those who choose to link their account to their Clipper Card will receive credit for 100+ free hours the first time they use a Caltrain owned locker!
Parking is available on streets and parking plazas surrounding the downtown area. Some paid parking lots will also be available as a fundraiser for KMVT. Stay tuned for details.
Festival admission is free. Donations are accepted. Presented by the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce.